This overachieving gift from nature is not just for beautiful skin but it provides full-body benefits that include immune system and overall wellness support. This range are for those who loves the art of cooking and make everything from scratch.
How to cook a classic Bird's Nest soup
- STEP 1: Soak the bird’s nest in clean water overnight or at least a few hours. The water will soften and expand the bird’s nest and make the cleaning process easier. Change the water at least twice during this duration.
- STEP 2: Using tweezers, pick and remove any impurities. Transfer the cleaned bird’s nest into another bowl with water and repeat this process 2-3 times until the nests are clean.
- STEP 3: Rinse away any excess dirt. Soak in hot water for a few minutes and drain. After this, gently pat dry to remove excess water.
- STEP 4: Add enough water to cover the ingredients and let it cook in the slow cooker for 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. Usually, it takes about an hour, but you might prefer it to be softer and so forth.
- STEP 5: Turn off heat and add desired amounts of rock sugar or raw honey. Enjoy!
Bird's Nest, Red Dates, Rock Sugar and Water Boiling Time:
Slow cook about 1 - 2 hour